A message during the coronavirus pandemic:
The Rev Dr. Timothy Griffin officiates Sunday Liturgy Rite II at 9:00 am.
If you wish to attend our in-person liturgy, please make reservations by Thursday, prior to Sunday service. Contact Terry Weikel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow all local, state, and national imposed restrictions and continue to follow good hygiene practices.
Checklist for Attending All Saint's Rhawnhurst In-Person Liturgy
1. Please stay at home if you do not feel well or if you have a fever (please check your temperature
2. Arrive at the church at least 5 minutes early. The doors will be locked at 9:00 a.m.
3. The ushers will direct you where you are to sit.
4. Masks must be worn properly (covering mouth and nose). Social distancing must be observed.
5. Do not leave your seat without being accompanied by an usher.
6. There will be no singing for the foreseeable future.
7. At the conclusion of the liturgy the ushers will direct you out of the building. Please continue to wear
your mask and social distance until you are in your car.